It all starts right here!
Ready to place your order? Please use the form to the right. For general inquiries, use the Contact page instead.
See below for common questions regarding the artwork you submit to us.
We will accept whatever art file format you send though. Just keep in mind that if the art you send isn’t vector, we will most likely have to convert the file to vector, and this will most likely incur add’l charges. Vector conversions start @ $20/file. If this is necessary, we will advise before doing anything to the file. No surprise charges! Just send over what you have, and we’ll let you know if it works for us.
- Ideally, we need Vector PDF (workable) files, but PDF Photoshop files work too
- work too
- Minimum resolution of 300 dpi
- CMYK colorspace
- 2 separate files for front and back
- All fonts outlined and embedded
- To avoid transparency issues, don’t put spot colors on top of CMYK…Convert everything to CMYK, and always flatten files before sending
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed outside of trim line
- Information content (“Safe Area”) should be 1/8″ (0.125″) inside of trim line.
- At least 300dpi for real images/photos
- For Blue used in artwork, keep the difference between the C and M values at least 30%; if lower, blues sometimes turn purple.
- For Black used in artwork, use C 60 M 40 Y 40 K 100; this will give you a rich, deep black
- Please contact us for specific product templates; when using templates, please be sure to remove the template before sending (we print exactly as you send it; we do not adjust files before production without possible add’l charges)
Please do. Just make sure that you follow our required art specs in order to expedite the order process, and to avoid print errors. Also, please contact us for a template to use for each specific product you will be ordering. We will always check files, and let you know if any changes are needed before we go to production.